Welcome to Performance Occupational
Are you looking for the best occupational health services in Longview, WA? At our clinic, we provide a full range of occupational health needs including DOT exams, drug testing, and injured worker care. When you need effective and compassionate medical care, let our team serve you.
Contact us today for an appointment.
How Can We Help You Meet Your Medical Surveillance Needs?
Our medical professionals are experienced and skilled at working with employees and patients. Our goal has always been to deliver an enriching experience that is respectful to your needs and creates a comfortable and relaxing environment.
Additionally, we strive to answer any question you may have. We can handle small and large requests from individuals or corporations. No matter what you need, we will ensure you receive the best services possible.
Our Services Include:
- Surveillance exams
- DOT physicals
- Drug and alcohol testing
- Hearing tests
- Respirator certification and fit testing
- Mobile services (Our team can administer up to four hearing tests at a time.)
- Blood work
- Injured worker care
Performance Occupational Health Services (POHS) is now offering on-site services by medical professionals to test temperatures of employees. In addition, POHS is offering telemedicine services to provide face-to-face contact with a Nurse Practitioner via the Internet or phone, with employees who have a temperature and have questions if they should self-quarantine, be seen by a medical professional, etc.
Why should you consider using POHS for this service?
- Telemedicine services with Nurse Practitioners
- Immediate answers to Covid-19 virus questions
- Temperatures are taken with an infrared, non-contact thermometer
- Temperatures are taken by medical professionals wearing proper PPE;
- Temperatures will be taken in a manner that is consistent with social distancing policies and does not reveal the thermometer reading to other employees (i.e., one at a time in a private space, with employees waiting in line spaced six feet apart).
- When an employee’s temperature is found to be elevated, confidential employee medical information remains protected while acting on that information to protect the health and safety of others in the workplace.
- CAOHC certified
- NIOSH certified
- Drug and alcohol certified collectors
- Board-certified staff
Contact Our Team Today
We strictly provide occupational medicine, and we are specialized in what we do. We also offer mobile services for any on-site needs you may have, and we have over 20 years of experience in occupational health services.
Looking for the best in occupational medicine? Then give us a call at (360) 524-3929 today to schedule an appointment. We look forward to serving you!